National Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from National Tax Relief IncUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||$500 - $10,000|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$10,000|
National Tax Relief Review
National Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Riverside, CA. The company was founded in 1991 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Both tax attorneys and enrolled agents may represent your case. While National Tax Relief does have tax attorneys on staff, they also employ enrolled agents to handle less complex cases.
- Minimum tax debt of $10,000. National Tax Relief only considers taxpayers with at least $10,000 in tax debt, which is typical among tax relief firms.
- Fees starting at $500. Fees for National Tax Relief start at $500 and range up to $10,000.
- Money back guarantee. National Tax Relief may offer a refund if you're not satisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- Upfront retainer required. National Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- Does not cover state tax debt. National Tax Relief does not provide tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does National Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. However, you can expect the cost of National Tax Relief services to start at $500 and range up to $10,000.
Does National Tax Relief offer flexible payments?
National Tax Relief does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does National Tax Relief have a money-back guarantee?National Tax Relief offers a money back guarantee. You may be able to request a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services. Visit their site for more details on the terms and conditions of the money back guarantee.
Does National Tax Relief charge a retainer?
Yes, National Tax Relief charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||Yes|
|Range of Fees||Starting at $500|
What is the minimum tax debt National Tax Relief will consider?
National Tax Relief will only consider customers with at least $10,000 in tax debt. Taxpayers with less than $10,000 in tax debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
What kind of tax cases can National Tax Relief handle?
National Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does National Tax Relief consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. National Tax Relief will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does National Tax Relief consider?
National Tax Relief will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreemens.
Does National Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?
National Tax Relief employs tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs.
|CPAs on Staff?||Yes|
|Enrolled Agents on Staff?||Yes|
|Tax Attorneys on Staff?||Yes|
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend National Tax Relief to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.