Tax Champions Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from Tax ChampionsUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Tax Champions Tax Relief Review
Tax Champions Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Ventura, CA. The company was founded in 2008 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. Tax Champions Tax Relief does not employ enrolled agents or tax attorneys. However, it does employ Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Tax Champions Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
How much does Tax Champions Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Tax Champions Tax Relief offer flexible payments?
Tax Champions Tax Relief does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Tax Champions Tax Relief have a money-back guarantee?
No, Tax Champions Tax Relief does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Tax Champions Tax Relief charge a retainer?
Yes, Tax Champions Tax Relief charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Tax Champions Tax Relief will consider?
Tax Champions Tax Relief has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Tax Champions Tax Relief handle?
Tax Champions Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Tax Champions Tax Relief consider?
Tax Champions Tax Relief deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Tax Champions Tax Relief consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Tax Champions Tax Relief will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Tax Champions Tax Relief consider?
Tax Champions Tax Relief will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreemens. However, they will consider these cases when the taxpayer is at risk of defaulting on the installment agreement.
Does Tax Champions Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?Tax Champions Tax Relief does not have tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. However, it does employe Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Tax Champions Tax Relief to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.