Tax Resolution Institute
in Tax Relief Companies from TRIUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$20,000|
Tax Resolution Institute Review
Tax Resolution Institute is a tax relief company based in Woodland Hills, CA. The company was founded in 2008 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Attorney consultation and case handling. Tax Resolution Institute uses attorneys exclusively (not enrolled agents) to represent you before the IRS.
- Minimum tax debt of $20,000. Tax Resolution Institute only considers taxpayers with at least $20,000 in tax debt, which is more than the minimum required by most tax relief firms.
- Average fee of $5,000. Fees will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but this is the average fee customers will pay for the services of Tax Resolution Institute.
- Money back guarantee. Tax Resolution Institute may offer a refund if you're not satisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- Upfront retainer required. Tax Resolution Institute requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
How much does Tax Resolution Institute charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. According to Tax Resolution Institute, the average customer will pay $5,000 in fees.
Does Tax Resolution Institute offer flexible payments?
Yes, Tax Resolution Institute offers flexible payments so you don't have to pay their fees as a lump sum.
Does Tax Resolution Institute have a money-back guarantee?Tax Resolution Institute offers a money back guarantee. You may be able to request a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services. Visit their site for more details on the terms and conditions of the money back guarantee.
Does Tax Resolution Institute charge a retainer?
Yes, Tax Resolution Institute charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||Yes|
What is the minimum tax debt Tax Resolution Institute will consider?
Tax Resolution Institute will only consider customers with at least $20,000 in tax debt. Taxpayers with less than $20,000 in tax debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
What kind of tax cases can Tax Resolution Institute handle?
Tax Resolution Institute provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Currently not Collectible Cases
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Tax Resolution Institute consider?
Tax Resolution Institute deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Tax Resolution Institute consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Tax Resolution Institute will consider currently not collectible cases. Note that Tax Resolution Institute will only accept CNC cases that are less than 3 months from expiration.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Tax Resolution Institute consider?
Tax Resolution Institute will consider installment agreements cases. In fact, they will consider cases with an installment agreement when the taxpayer is not even at risk of default.
Does Tax Resolution Institute have the staff to provide in-house services?Tax Resolution Institute only uses tax attorneys to represent clients before the IRS.
|CPAs on Staff?||Yes|
|Enrolled Agents on Staff?||No|
|Tax Attorneys on Staff?||Yes|
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$20,000|
|CPAs On Staff|
|Tax Attorneys On Staff|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Tax Resolution Institute to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.