Hyundai Motor Finance provides full-service financing and leasing options to Hyundai customers and dealers nationwide. As well as a platform to process leases and auto loans, Hyundai Motor Finance’s website also includes frequently asked questions, a glossary of terms and tips on auto financing. Customers can also pre-apply for credit, make payments, manage their accounts and view their last statement online.
Hyundai Motor Group is the fifth-largest auto manufacturer in the world. The group, which was founded in South Korea in 1967, owns over 25 auto-related subsidiaries including Kia Motors. Hyundai entered the U.S. market in 1986 with one model. In 2016, it reached the milestone of 10 million sales and had a lineup of 14 models.
Although relatively new to the United States auto market, Hyundai had a 4.4% share of the market in 2015, which made it the seventh manufacturer in overall sales. If you include KIA (the 10th auto manufacturer in market share), Hyundai had an 8% share of the U.S. marketplace.
What Are Hyundai Motor Finance's Rates and Terms?
- Rates and terms vary depending on your credit, income, place of residence, and loan amount.
- Qualified borrowers can qualify for rates as low as 0.0% APR on certain models. Other models have rates starting at 0.9% APR for up to 60 months, and 2.9% APR for up to 72 months.
What Services Does Hyundai Motor Finance Offer?
- Hyundai helps dealers and customers obtain low-APR auto loans and leases
- Hyundai Protection Plan. Hyundai extended vehicle protection program includes a comprehensive suite of products, such as maintenance services, mechanical coverage, and insurance for loss and theft.
- Complimentary FICO score. Hyundai Motor Finance provides all its customers with free FICO scores as part of its FICO Score Open Access Program.
- Hyundai Power Protect. Hyundai Motor Finance also offers customers up to 10% discount on Hyundai’s Power Protect, an insurance product offered by Liberty Mutual. According to a nationwide survey in 2015, customers who switched to Hyundai Power Protect saved $519.5 a year on auto insurance.
- Finance Tools. Hyundai Motor Finance’s website includes free access to sophisticated payment and budget calculators.
How Is Hyundai Motor Finance Better Than Other Auto Loans Providers?
- Hyundai Motor Finance leverages the financial strength of Hyundai Motor Group, the fifth-largest auto manufacturer in the United States.
- Low rates. Qualified borrowers can qualify for up to 0.0% APR on certain models.
- Auto insurance and extended warranties also available.
- Customers receive complimentary FICO scores.
- Hyundai Motor Finance has high financial stability and customer satisfaction ratings. Moody rates it with Baa1 (stable outlook). Standard & Poor’s rates Hyundai’s auto finance company with an A-, and it has an A rating with the BBB.