BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa Review
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $200 if you spend $2000.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 20000 points after spending $2,000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa has a
that ranges from
up to 21.24%.
- Annual fee waived the first year. BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $49 annual fee.
- 4% Balance transfer fee. BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa charges a fee of 4% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $40 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of BB&T business credit card
- Potentially lower than average purchase APRs.
- Annual fee waived during the first year.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa is accepted.
- BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges an annual fee of $49
- Charges a 4% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
BB&T business credit card FAQ
Who is BB&T business credit card designed for?
What are the relevant APRs?
BB&T business credit card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- An annual fee of $49.
- A late payment penalty of up to $39.
- A returned payment fee of up to $39.
- An overlimit fee of $39.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business credit card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
BB&T business credit card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Balance Transfer Fee
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
This business credit card offers a rewards program to its customers.
This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Car Rentals
- Every Purchase
Does it have a sign up bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $200 after you spend $2000.
However, it does include a 20000 points signup bonus after you spend $2000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is ClientResolution@Truist.com.
Does BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards Business Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the BB&T .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.