|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $50,000|
|Certificate Term||12 months|
Goldwater Bank Access CD Review
Goldwater Bank Access CD are offered by Goldwater Bank, a bank founded in 2007 and based in Scottsdale, AZ. Goldwater Bank Access CD are available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only one CD type available. Goldwater Bank Access CD only offers traditional CD accounts.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.65%.
- High minimum deposit. You must deposit a minimum of $50,000, which is high compared to most CD accounts.
- Limited selection of CD terms. Goldwater Bank Access CD only offers one CD term. This limits your options when trying to set up a CD ladder.
Pros & Cons of Goldwater Bank Access CD
Goldwater Bank Access CD FAQ
Are CD from Goldwater Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Goldwater Bank CDs are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What types of CDs does Goldwater Bank offer?Goldwater Bank Access CD provides the following types of CDs.
- Traditional CDs. These CDs pay a fixed interest rate if you deposit a fixed amount of money for a specific term. Once the maturity date arrives, you have the option of cashing out or automatically renewing the CDs for another term.
What rates does Goldwater Bank offer on its CDs?
The CD rates for this account have an APY of0.65% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What terms does Goldwater Bank Access CD offer?Goldwater Bank offers CD terms of the following lengths:
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.65%|
What is the minimum deposit to open a CD account with Goldwater Bank?
Goldwater Bank Access CD require a minimum deposit of $50,000 to open an account.
What is the grace period for Goldwater Bank Access CD?
Goldwater Bank Access CD does not specify what their grace period is. A grace period is a period of time during which you can withdraw the money in your CD without paying an early withdrawal penalty. A grace period starts the day after a CD’s maturity date, or the final day a CD is opened. Standard CDs renew automatically at the same term if you don't withdraw your money after the grace period. Note that the new CD rates probably won’t be the same as the original.
What types of fees, such as early withdrawal penalties, does Goldwater Bank charge?
Financial institutions don't typically charge many fees on CDs. However, most charge a fee if you choose to withdraw your money before the term ends.
Goldwater Bank charges an early withdrawal fee.
Goldwater Bank does charge any of the fees we track.