Chime Bank Spending AccountClaimed
in Checking Accounts from Chime Bank
Would you recommend Chime Bank Spending Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where is Chime Bank Spending Account available?
Chime Bank is based in Wilmington, DE. It was founded in 2012 and offers banking services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Is Chime Bank Spending Account insured by the FDIC
Deposits in Chime Bank Spending Account are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor.
What APY does Chime Bank offer?
Chime Bank Spending Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for Chime Bank Spending Account?Chime Bank Spending Account does not require a minimum initial deposit.
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$0|
What fees does Chime Bank Spending Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|ATM Out-Of-Network Fee||$2.50|
What features and perks does Chime Bank Spending Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Get paid early - If you fund your account with a payroll direct deposit and request this service, you can collect your salary early.
- Mobile Banking Services - Chime Bank Spending Account allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$0|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Stop Payment Fee||$0|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||0%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$2.50|
|Bank Account Features||