Citibank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend Citibank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Citibank Checking Account do business?
Citibank Checking Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1812 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Citibank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Citibank offer?
Citibank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to .03% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Citibank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $400 if you deposit a minimum of $Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $15,000 new-to-Citibank funds into the checking and/or savings account. Maintain a minimum balance of $15,000 in your eligible linked checking and/or savings account for 60 days. OR To get $200 deposited to your account: Within 30 days of opening your account deposit $5,000 new-to-Citibank funds into the checking account. Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 for 60 days..
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Citibank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Citibank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $30.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Citibank Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
388 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Citibank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Debit Card Lock/Unlock
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees