CNB Advantage + Perks Checking Review
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $7.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
- Hard credit pull. CNB may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does CNB Advantage + Perks Checking offer?
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for CNB Advantage + Perks Checking?
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does CNB Advantage + Perks Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $7.
CNB Advantage + Perks Checking Fees
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Check Image Service
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does CNB Advantage + Perks Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CNB Advantage + Perks Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Advantage + Perks Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.