CNB Rewards + Perks Checking Review
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 1.75%, which is much higher than the average for a checking account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking Pros & Cons
- High-interest yield.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does CNB Rewards + Perks Checking offer?
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking offers an APY starting at .05% and ranging up to 1.75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||.05% - 1.75%
What are the account minimums for CNB Rewards + Perks Checking?
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking Minimums
What fees does CNB Rewards + Perks Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7.
CNB Rewards + Perks Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Check Image Service
||$0 - $7
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does CNB Rewards + Perks Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does CNB Rewards + Perks Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CNB Rewards + Perks Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Rewards + Perks Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.