CNB Simply Checking Review
CNB Simply Checking is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Simply Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 1.75%, which is much higher than the average for a checking account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $100.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account online.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
CNB Simply Checking Pros & Cons
- High variable APY.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Simply Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does CNB Simply Checking offer?
CNB Simply Checking offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 1.75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
CNB Simply Checking Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||0.05% - 1.75%
What are the account minimums for CNB Simply Checking?
CNB Simply Checking does not require a minimum initial deposit.
CNB Simply Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $100
What fees does CNB Simply Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7.
CNB Simply Checking Fees
||$0 - $7
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Check Image Service
|Check Cashing Fee
What features and perks does CNB Simply Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CNB Simply Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Simply Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
What is the customer support email for CNB Simply Checking?
The customer support email for CNB Simply Checking is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.