CNB Simply Checking Review
CNB Simply Checking is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Simply Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $100.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
CNB Simply Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Simply Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does CNB Simply Checking offer?
CNB Simply Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for CNB Simply Checking?
CNB Simply Checking Minimums
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $100
What fees does CNB Simply Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $7.
CNB Simply Checking Fees
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Check Image Service
||$0 - $7
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
Does CNB Simply Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does CNB Simply Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CNB Simply Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Simply Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.