Comerica Bank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Comerica Bank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Comerica Bank Checking Account do business?
Comerica Bank Checking Account is based in Dallas, TX. It was founded in 1849 and offers checking accounts services in 4 states across the USA.
Comerica Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Comerica Bank offer?
Comerica Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $1.
What features and perks does Comerica Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
What fees does Comerica Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $22.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $29 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $11 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Comerica Bank Checking Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Comerica Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Comerica Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
1717 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Comerica Bank
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Interest Bearing Account