Free Kasasa Cash Checking Review
Where is Free Kasasa Cash Checking available?
One American Bank is based in Centerville, SD. It was founded in 1883 and offers banking services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Is Free Kasasa Cash Checking insured by the FDIC
Deposits in Free Kasasa Cash Checking are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor.
What APY does One American Bank offer?
Free Kasasa Cash Checking offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 3.5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
Free Kasasa Cash Checking Rates and Terms
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)
||0.01% - 3.5%
What are the account minimums for Free Kasasa Cash Checking?
Free Kasasa Cash Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
What fees does Free Kasasa Cash Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
Free Kasasa Cash Checking Fees
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Outgoing Domestic Bank Transfer Fee
|Incoming Domestic Bank Transfer Fee
What features and perks does Free Kasasa Cash Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks up to a monthly maximum of $25.
- Fraud monitoring - Free Kasasa Cash Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Free Kasasa Cash Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
- Soft credit pull - Free Kasasa Cash Checking performs a soft credit pull so you can check whether you qualify without hurting your credit.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.