Fast Track Debt Relief
in Debt Settlement Companies from Fast Track Financial Services Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
Fast Track Debt ReliefUnaffiliated
in Debt Settlement Companies from Fast Track Financial Services Inc.
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Fast Track Debt Relief to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|% of Debt Fee||15% - 45%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
Fast Track Debt Relief Review
Where does Fast Track Debt Relief do business?
Fast Track Debt Relief is a debt settlement company based in Tamarac, FL. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 50 state across the USA. Founded in 1998, it is a well-established firm that has been in business for over 20 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. Fast Track Debt Relief only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- Not accredited by the AFCC or the IAPDA. Fast Track Debt Relief is not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the major trade association for the debt settlement industry. Furthermore, it does not invest in the accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) either.
- Well-established firm. Fast Track Debt Relief has been in business for 22 years.
- Types of debt settled. Fast Track Debt Relief will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, payday loans, and medical bills.
- Available in most states. Fast Track Debt Relief is available in 50 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Fast Track Debt Relief uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
Fast Track Debt Relief Pros and Cons:
What does Fast Track Debt Relief do?
Fast Track Debt Relief offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does Fast Track Debt Relief charge?
Fast Track Debt Relief charges fees that range from 15% of the enrolled debt up to 45% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Fast Track Debt Relief directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Fast Track Debt Relief offer a guarantee?No, Fast Track Debt Relief does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Fast Track Debt Relief will consider?Fast Track Debt Relief will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Fast Track Debt Relief perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Fast Track Debt Relief partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Fast Track Debt Relief have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Fast Track Debt Relief is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Fast Track Debt Relief is not an IAPDA member.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia