in Debt Settlement Companies from Financial Rescue LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||40% - 60%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$7,500|
Financial Rescue Review
Financial Rescue is a debt settlement company based in Milpitas, CA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 48 states (and Washington, DC). Founded in 2008, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Low debt minimum. Financial Rescue stands out from the competition because it only requires clients to have a minimum balance of $7,500. Most firms require at least $10,000 of unsecured debt.
- IAPDA accredited. Financial Rescue invests in the training and accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). However, it's not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), the debt settlement industry's major trade association.
- Well-established firm. Financial Rescue has been in business for 13 years.
- Types of debt settled. Financial Rescue will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, and payday loans.
- Available in most states. Financial Rescue is available in 48 states.
- Offers in-house debt relief services. Some debt settlement companies act as intermediaries for larger firms. This company uses its own staff to handle debt settlement accounts.
What does Financial Rescue do?
Financial Rescue offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and personal loans.
What does Financial Rescue charge?
Financial Rescue charges fees that range from 40% of the enrolled debt up to 60% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Financial Rescue directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Financial Rescue offer a guarantee?No, Financial Rescue does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Financial Rescue will consider?Financial Rescue will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $7,500 or more. Customers with less than $7,500 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Financial Rescue perform its own servicing in-house?
Yes, Financial Rescue employs its own in-house servicing staff who manage the process and negotiate settlements on behalf of their customers.
What accreditations does Financial Rescue have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Financial Rescue is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Financial Rescue is an IAPDA member.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia