First Choice Debt Relief
in Debt Settlement Companies from First Choice Debt Relief Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||Starting at 15%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
First Choice Debt Relief Review
First Choice Debt Relief is a debt settlement company based in San Diego, CA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 50 state across the USA. Founded in 2008, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. First Choice Debt Relief only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- AFCC and IAPDA accredited. First Choice Debt Relief is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the largest trade association for the debt settlement industry. It also employs debt resolution specialists that have been trained and accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Well-established firm. First Choice Debt Relief has been in business for 13 years.
- Types of debt settled. First Choice Debt Relief will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, and payday loans.
- Available in most states. First Choice Debt Relief is available in 50 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. First Choice Debt Relief uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
- Customer service availability. First Choice Debt Relief Inc. Users can track the progress of their settlement accounts at any time by logging onto their online account.
What does First Choice Debt Relief do?
First Choice Debt Relief offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and personal loans.
What does First Choice Debt Relief charge?
First Choice Debt Relief charges fees that range from 15% of the enrolled debt up to 30% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to First Choice Debt Relief directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does First Choice Debt Relief offer a guarantee?
Yes, First Choice Debt Relief does advertise a money back guarantee. Money back guarantees in the debt settlement industry typically state you won't be charged any fees until your debts are settled. However, charging upfront fees is illegal in the debt settlement industry anyway. Check with First Choice Debt Relief Inc. for more details on their guarantee.
What is the minimum debt First Choice Debt Relief will consider?First Choice Debt Relief will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does First Choice Debt Relief perform its own servicing in-house?
No, First Choice Debt Relief partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does First Choice Debt Relief have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- First Choice Debt Relief is an accredited AFCC member.
- First Choice Debt Relief is an IAPDA member.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia