Progressive Debt Relief
in Debt Settlement Companies from Progressive Debt Relief LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
Progressive Debt ReliefUnaffiliated
in Debt Settlement Companies from Progressive Debt Relief LLC
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Progressive Debt Relief to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Progressive Debt Relief Review
Where does Progressive Debt Relief do business?
Progressive Debt Relief is a debt settlement company based in Winter Springs, FL. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 1 state across the USA. Founded in 2006, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. Progressive Debt Relief only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- Not accredited by the AFCC or the IAPDA. Progressive Debt Relief is not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the major trade association for the debt settlement industry. Furthermore, it does not invest in the accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) either.
- Well-established firm. Progressive Debt Relief has been in business for 14 years.
- Types of debt settled. Progressive Debt Relief will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, payday loans, and medical bills.
- Does not charge a monthly fee. Unlike some debt relief firms, Progressive Debt Relief does not charge a consultancy fee for additional services.
- Only available in some states. Progressive Debt Relief is only available in 1 states.
- Offers in-house debt relief services. Some debt settlement companies act as intermediaries for larger firms. This company uses its own staff to handle debt settlement accounts.
Progressive Debt Relief Pros and Cons:
What does Progressive Debt Relief do?
Progressive Debt Relief offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does Progressive Debt Relief charge?
Progressive Debt Relief charges fees that range from 20% of the enrolled debt up to 25% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Progressive Debt Relief directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Progressive Debt Relief offer a guarantee?No, Progressive Debt Relief does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Progressive Debt Relief will consider?Progressive Debt Relief will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Progressive Debt Relief perform its own servicing in-house?
Yes, Progressive Debt Relief employs its own in-house servicing staff who manage the process and negotiate settlements on behalf of their customers.
What accreditations does Progressive Debt Relief have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Progressive Debt Relief is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Progressive Debt Relief is not an IAPDA member.