in Debt Settlement Companies from Signature Servicing, LLCClaimed Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||25%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
Signature Servicing Review
Signature Servicing is a debt settlement company based in Woburn, MA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 34 states (and Washington, DC). Signature Servicing was founded in 2011. It is an established company that has been in business for 10 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. Signature Servicing only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies. However, it will also only settle individual accounts if they have a balance of $500 or more per account.
- Performance-based fees. Signature Servicing bases its fees on how much you save when a settlement is accepted and not on the total debt enrolled like most debt settlement firms do.
- AFCC and IAPDA accredited. Signature Servicing is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the largest trade association for the debt settlement industry. It also employs debt resolution specialists that have been trained and accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Established company. Signature Servicing has been in business for 10 years.
- Types of debt settled. Signature Servicing settles all types of unsecured debt and business debt. Unsecured debt includes credit card debt, personal loans, payday loans, and certain types of student loans.
- Available in most states. Signature Servicing is available in 34 states.
- Offers in-house debt relief services. Some debt settlement companies act as intermediaries for larger firms. This company uses its own staff to handle debt settlement accounts.
What does Signature Servicing do?
Signature Servicing offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and personal loans.
- Business debt.
What does Signature Servicing charge?
Signature Servicing operates on a contingency fee basis. Companies operating under a contingency fee model charge fees that are based upon a percentage of the debt at the time the consumer enrolled; occasionally they are based on a percentage of the savings negotiated by the debt-settlement company. Across the industry in general, debt settlement clients typically see a 45% to 60% reduction of their enrolled debt.
Signature Servicing charges fees of 25% of the enrolled debt.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Signature Servicing directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Signature Servicing offer a guarantee?No, Signature Servicing does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Signature Servicing will consider?Signature Servicing will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Signature Servicing perform its own servicing in-house?
Yes, Signature Servicing employs its own in-house servicing staff who manage the process and negotiate settlements on behalf of their customers.
What accreditations does Signature Servicing have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Signature Servicing is an accredited AFCC member.
- Signature Servicing is an IAPDA member.
Message From Signature Servicing
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota