Golden Empire Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Golden Empire MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Golden Empire Mortgage Review
Where does Golden Empire Mortgage do business?
Golden Empire Mortgage is based in Bakersfield, CA. The company was founded in 1987 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 7 states.
How much can you borrow via Golden Empire Mortgage?
Golden Empire Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Golden Empire Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Golden Empire Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Golden Empire Mortgage offer?
Golden Empire Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Golden Empire Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Golden Empire Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home