CrossCountry Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from CrossCountry MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Starting at $80,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
CrossCountry Home Mortgage Review
CrossCountry Home Mortgage is offered by CrossCountry Mortgage (NMLS #3029), a financial services company founded in 2003 and based in Brecksville, OH. CrossCountry Home Mortgage is available in 36 states across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. CrossCountry Home Mortgage offers FHA, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. CrossCountry Home Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for CrossCountry Home Mortgage.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with CrossCountry Home Mortgage?
CrossCountry Home Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does CrossCountry Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
CrossCountry Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.6% .
Does CrossCountry Home Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, CrossCountry Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
Do they charge prepayment fees?
No, there are prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs are available?
CrossCountry Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($548,250 as of 2021).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does CrossCountry Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. CrossCountry Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (877) 351-3400.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Credit Score Range||580 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|APR||Starting at 3.6%|
|Loan Amount||Starting at $80,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||