Best Of Product
|Loan Term (Years)||1 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 580|
OneTrust Home Loans Review
OneTrust Home Loans is offered by OneTrust Home Loans (NMLS #46375), a direct lender founded in 2013 and based in San Diego, CA. OneTrust Home Loans are available in 40 states (and Washington, DC).
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. OneTrust Home Loans offers FHA, FHA 203k, HomePath, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. OneTrust Home Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Cosigner and coborrower applications accepted. A cosigner or coborrower can help you qualify for better rates and terms when applying for OneTrust Home Loans.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for OneTrust Home Loans.
OneTrust Home Loans Pros & Cons
OneTrust Home Loans FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with OneTrust Home Loans?
OneTrust Home Loans offers mortgages with terms ranging from 1 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does OneTrust Home Loans offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, OneTrust Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
Does OneTrust Home Loans charge prepayment fees?
No, OneTrust Home Loans does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, OneTrust Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
- USDA loans: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low mortgage rates for suburban and rural homebuyers. The USDA doesn't require a minimum credit score, but most mortgage lenders require a minimum credit score of 640.
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does OneTrust Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. OneTrust Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for OneTrust Home Loans is .
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|No Prepayment Fee||
|Credit Score Range||580 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||1 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||