Blue Federal CU Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||$1|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1|
Blue Federal CU Money Market Account Review
Blue Federal CU Money Market Account is offered by Blue Federal Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1951 and based in Cheyenne, WY. Blue Federal CU Money Market Account are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 5.15%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.However, you must keep a minimum balance of $1.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $1 to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Blue Federal CU Money Market Account
Blue Federal CU Money Market Account FAQ
Are money market accounts from Blue Federal Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for Blue Federal CU Money Market Account rates?
Blue Federal CU Money Market Account offers an APY of up to 5.15% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).However, to earn interest you must keep a balance of $1. This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What are the fees for Blue Federal CU Money Market Account?
Blue Federal CU Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Blue Federal CU Money Market Account?
Minimum deposit of $1. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1 to open this account.
Interest rate minimum balance of $1. You must keep the account balance above $1 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Blue Federal CU Money Market Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking Services - Blue Federal CU Money Market Account allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Blue Federal Credit Union
- Visit the Blue Federal Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Blue Federal Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia