CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus Review
CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus is available in
1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,500.
Pros & Cons of CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Access to physical branches.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus FAQ
Are money market accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for Citizens National Bank insured money market plus rates?
What are the fees for CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $2,500.
CNB Citizens Insured Money Market Plus Fees
||up to $10
|Paper Statement Fee
What is the minimum balance for Citizens National Bank insured money market plus?
No minimum initial deposit. CNB does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $2,500.
What features and perks does Citizens National Bank insured money market plus offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - CNB monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
How to open an account with CNB
- Visit the CNB website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.