|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
CNB Citizens Platinum Review
CNB Citizens Platinum is offered by CNB, a bank founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN. CNB Citizens Platinum are available in 1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $50,000.
Pros & Cons of CNB Citizens Platinum
CNB Citizens Platinum FAQ
Are money market accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for CNB Citizens Platinum rates?
What are the fees for CNB Citizens Platinum?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $50,000.
|Monthly Fee||up to $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
What is the minimum balance for CNB Citizens Platinum?
No minimum initial deposit. CNB does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $50,000.
What features and perks does CNB Citizens Platinum offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - CNB monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Citizens Platinum allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - CNB Citizens Platinum allows you to access your money from an ATM, a convenient feature only a few offer.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with CNB
- Visit the CNB website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by CNB
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||Starting at $50,000|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
|Dividend Compounding Frequency||Daily|
|Dividend Payout Frequency||Quarterly|