CNB Citizens Prime Reserve Review
CNB Citizens Prime Reserve is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Citizens Prime Reserve is available in
1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning interest with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $25,000.
Pros & Cons of CNB Citizens Prime Reserve
- Access to physical branches.
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- Deposit checks remotely.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide a debit card.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB Citizens Prime Reserve FAQ
Are money market accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What are the interest rates for CNB Citizens Prime Reserve rates?
What are the fees for CNB Citizens Prime Reserve?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $25,000.
CNB Citizens Prime Reserve Fees
||up to $10
|Paper Statement Fee
What is the minimum balance for CNB Citizens Prime Reserve?
No minimum initial deposit. CNB does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $25,000.
What features and perks does CNB Citizens Prime Reserve offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - CNB monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Citizens Prime Reserve allows you to manage your money through online banking and a dedicated mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - CNB Citizens Prime Reserve allows you to access your money from an ATM, a convenient feature only a few offer.
How to open an account with CNB
- Visit the CNB website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.