Synovus Bank Premium Money Market AccountUnaffiliated
in Money Market Accounts from Synovus Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY||0.05% - 0.2%|
Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account Review
Synovus Bank is based in Columbus, GA. It was founded in 1888 and offers its money market accounts in 5 states across the USA.
If you're considering a money market account and want to know whether Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account is right for you, read on.
Is Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account insured by the FDIC?
FDIC insured. Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What are the Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account rates?
Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.20% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $1000.
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.05% - 0.20%|
What are the Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account fees?
Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $15. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $10,000.Synovus Bank will charge you a $15 fee if you exceed your maximum number of monthly transactions.
Federal regulations limit the number of transactions you can make from your money market account to six per month.
|Monthly Fee||up to $15|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$15|
What is the minimum balance for Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account?
- No minimum initial deposit. Synovus Bank does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
- Monthly maintenance minimum balance of $10,000. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a minimum balance $10,000.
- Interest rate minimum balance of $1,000. You must keep the account balance above $1,000 to earn interest.
What features and perks does Synovus Bank Premium Money Market Account offer?This account does not seem to offer any of the features and perks we track.
How to open an account with Synovus Bank
- Visit the Synovus Bank website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- South Carolina
Synovus Bank Money Market Accounts
Be the first to rate
- Member FDIC