Vermont FCU Money Market AccountsUnaffiliated
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||
0.10% - 2.02%
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $0|
Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts Review
Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts is offered by vermont federal credit union, a credit union founded in 1953 and based in South Burlington, VT. vermont money market accounts are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 2.02%, which is much higher than the national average for a money market account.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
Pros & Cons of Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts
Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts FAQ
Are money market accounts from vermont federal credit union federally insured?
Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for vermont money market accounts rates?
vermont money market accounts offers an APY starting at 0.10% and ranging up to 2.02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)||0.10% - 2.02%|
What are the fees for Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts?
Vermont FCU Money Market Accounts does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for vermont money market accounts?
No minimum initial deposit. Vermont Federal Credit Union does not require a minimum initial deposit to open an account.
What features and perks does vermont money market accounts offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Nationwide ATM network - vermont money market accounts allows you to access your money from an ATM, a convenient feature only a few offer.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is (802) 658-0225.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
How to open an account with Vermont Federal Credit Union
- Visit the Vermont Federal Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Vermont Federal Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia