Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker
in Mortgage Brokers from Bridgewater CapitalUnaffiliated
Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker Review
Where does Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker do business?
Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker is a mortgage broker with headquarters in Charlotte, NC. It operates in 3 states.
The company was founded in 2003 and helps borrowers find a direct lender that will approve the loan amounts, rates, and terms they require.
How does Bridgewater Capital get paid?
Mortgage brokers get paid either by lenders or by borrowers. However, they cannot receive compensation from both parties.
Bridgewater Capital offers lender and borrower-paid fee models. Borrowers can choose which model works best for their circumstances. Typically, lender-paid compensation rates result in higher fees for borrowers. However, borrower-paid rates increase the upfront costs of getting a mortgage.
What fees does Bridgewater Capital charge?
Although cost should not be the only factor when choosing mortgage brokers, it is smart to compare the rates, fees, and services mortgage brokers offer before making a decision.
Does Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker charge broker administration fees?
No, Bridgewater Capital does not charge a broker administration fee.
Does Bridgewater Capital charge broker loan origination fees?
No, Bridgewater Capital does not charge a broker loan origination fees.
Does Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker charge broker upfront fees?
No, Bridgewater Capital does not charge broker upfront fees.
Does Bridgewater Capital charge a yield-spread premium?
No, Bridgewater Capital does not receive a yield spread premium from borrowers. Brokers that are paid a yield-spread premium from lenders have an incentive to steer borrowers to lenders thatt offer higher yield-spread premiums even if they qualify for a lower interest with another lender. This is not always bad for borrowers as it can lower the upfront costs of a mortgage. For instance, borrowers who only plan to hold a mortgage for a few years may find this option cheaper.
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Upfront Fees||N/A|
|Broker Administration Fees||N/A|
What mortgage programs does Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker offer?
Bridgewater Capital Mortgage Broker offers the following mortgage programs:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What types of mortgage does Bridgewater Capital broker?Bridgewater Capital works with the following types of mortgages:
|Supported Options||Unsupported Options|
- North Carolina
- South Carolina