Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker
in Mortgage Brokers from Brightwire LoansUnaffiliated
|Interest Rate Types Offered||N/A|
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Fee Payer||
Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker Review
Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker services are offered by Brightwire Loans (NMLS #1074453), a licensed broker founded in 2013 and based in Lyndhurst, NJ. Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker services are available in 1 state across the USA.
How does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker get paid?
Mortgage brokers get paid either by lenders or by borrowers. However, they cannot receive compensation from both parties.
Brightwire Loans gets paid by borrowers. This means Brightwire Loans works for you and will not be influenced by lender commissions. This fee model may help borrowers get lower rates and better terms, but it can also increase the upfront mortgage costs.Brightwire Loans gets paid by lenders. Lender-paid compensation is the most common fee model among mortgage brokers. This fee model can help bring down the upfront costs to borrowers. However, it also gives brokers the incentive of promoting lenders that pay higher commissions.
What fees does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker charge?
Although cost should not be the only factor when choosing mortgage brokers, it is smart to compare the rates, fees, and services mortgage brokers offer before making a decision.
Does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker charge broker administration fees?
No, Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker does not charge a broker administration fee.
Does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker charge broker loan origination fees?
No, Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker does not charge a broker loan origination fees.
Does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker charge broker upfront fees?
No, Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker does not charge broker upfront fees.
Does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker charge a yield-spread premium?
No, Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker does not receive a yield spread premium from borrowers. Brokers that are paid a yield-spread premium from lenders have an incentive to steer borrowers to lenders thatt offer higher yield-spread premiums even if they qualify for a lower interest with another lender. This is not always bad for borrowers as it can lower the upfront costs of a mortgage. For instance, borrowers who only plan to hold a mortgage for a few years may find this option cheaper.
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Upfront Fees||N/A|
|Broker Administration Fees||N/A|
What mortgage programs does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker offer?
Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker offers the following mortgage programs:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What types of mortgage does Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker broker?Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker works with the following types of mortgages:
|Supported Options||Unsupported Options|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Brightwire Loans Mortgage Broker to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.