Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers
in Mortgage Brokers from Buckingham Lending LLCUnaffiliated
|Broker Fee Payer||
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Type of Mortgage||
Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers Review
Where does Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers do business?
Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers is a licensed mortgage broker (NMLS# 134595) with headquarters in Doylestown, PA. It operates in 1 state.
The company was founded in 2007 and helps borrowers find a direct lender that will approve the loan amounts, rates, and terms they require.
How does Buckingham Lending LLC get paid?
Mortgage brokers get paid either by lenders or by borrowers. However, they cannot receive compensation from both parties.
Buckingham Lending LLC gets paid by borrowers. This means Buckingham Lending LLC works for you and will not be influenced by lender commissions. This fee model may help borrowers get lower rates and better terms, but it can also increase the upfront mortgage costs.Buckingham Lending LLC gets paid by lenders. Lender-paid compensation is the most common fee model among mortgage brokers. This fee model can help bring down the upfront costs to borrowers. However, it also gives brokers the incentive of promoting lenders that pay higher commissions.
What fees does Buckingham Lending LLC charge?
Although cost should not be the only factor when choosing mortgage brokers, it is smart to compare the rates, fees, and services mortgage brokers offer before making a decision.
Does Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers charge broker administration fees?
No, Buckingham Lending LLC does not charge a broker administration fee.
Does Buckingham Lending LLC charge broker loan origination fees?
No, Buckingham Lending LLC does not charge a broker loan origination fees.
Does Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers charge broker upfront fees?
No, Buckingham Lending LLC does not charge broker upfront fees.
Does Buckingham Lending LLC charge a yield-spread premium?
No, Buckingham Lending LLC does not receive a yield spread premium from borrowers. Brokers that are paid a yield-spread premium from lenders have an incentive to steer borrowers to lenders thatt offer higher yield-spread premiums even if they qualify for a lower interest with another lender. This is not always bad for borrowers as it can lower the upfront costs of a mortgage. For instance, borrowers who only plan to hold a mortgage for a few years may find this option cheaper.
|Broker Loan Origination Fees||N/A|
|Broker Upfront Fees||N/A|
|Broker Administration Fees||N/A|
What mortgage programs does Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers offer?
Buckingham Lending Mortgage Brokers offers the following mortgage programs:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What types of mortgage does Buckingham Lending LLC broker?Buckingham Lending LLC works with the following types of mortgages:
|Supported Options||Unsupported Options|