American Pacific Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from American Pacific MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
American Pacific Mortgage Refinance Review
American Pacific Mortgage Refinance is offered by American Pacific Mortgage (NMLS #1850), a direct lender founded in 1996 and based in Roseville, CA. American Pacific Mortgage Refinance is available in 18 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. American Pacific Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Pacific Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does American Pacific Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Pacific Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Pacific Mortgage Refinance offer?
American Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Pacific Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Pacific Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by American Pacific Mortgage
- New Mexico
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American Pacific Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.