FB&T Low Rate Mastercard Review
This is a
issued by FB&T.
If you're wondering whether FB&T Low Rate Mastercard is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. FB&T Low Rate Mastercard has a
that ranges from
up to 10.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
price protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have good approval odds.
Pros & Cons of FB&T Low Rate Mastercard
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- FB&T Low Rate Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
FB&T Low Rate Mastercard FAQ
Does FB&T Low Rate Mastercard have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the FB&T Low Rate Mastercard benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for FB&T Low Rate Mastercard?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 10.24%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does FB&T Low Rate Mastercard have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does FB&T Low Rate Mastercard have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
FB&T Low Rate Mastercard Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 2.9% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for FB&T Low Rate Mastercard?
The following fees apply:
FB&T Low Rate Mastercard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
Does FB&T Low Rate Mastercard have a foreign transaction fee?
FB&T Low Rate Mastercard charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
Does FB&T Low Rate Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, FB&T Low Rate Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for FB&T Low Rate Mastercard
- Visit the FB&T Low Rate Mastercard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.