Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card Review
This is a
issued by Mountain Pacific Bank.
If you're wondering whether Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 670.
Pros & Cons of Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card FAQ
Does Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $25
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $20
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the customer service phone number for Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card?
The Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card customer service number is (425) 263-3500.
Does Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card
- Visit the Mountain Pacific Bank Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.