Polaris® Visa® Card Review
This is a
issued by US Bank.
If you're wondering whether Polaris® Visa® Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. Polaris® Visa® Card has a
that ranges from
up to 23.49%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Polaris® Visa® Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards.
on eligible gas purchases.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support,
identity theft protection, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 700.
Pros & Cons of Polaris® Visa® Card
- For every $1 of eligible net purchases on your card, you’ll earn:
- 2 Points at Polaris Dealerships
- 2 Points at Gas Stations
- 1 Point on other everyday purchases
- Once you have earned 2,500 points, you can redeem them for $25 in Polaris Cash, which can be used at participating Polaris dealerships.
- Get started with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR, currently 15.99% - 24.99%.
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Polaris® Visa® Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not have introductory offer.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Polaris® Visa® Card FAQ
Does Polaris® Visa® Card have a cash back or rewards program?
Polaris® Visa® Card is a rewards card.
Polaris® Visa® Card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Polaris® Visa® Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Polaris® Visa® Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Polaris® Visa® Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Polaris® Visa® Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 23.49%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 24.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Polaris® Visa® Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Polaris® Visa® Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Polaris® Visa® Card?
The following fees apply:
Polaris® Visa® Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Polaris® Visa® Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Polaris® Visa® Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Polaris® Visa® Card?
The Polaris® Visa® Card customer service number is (800) 872-2657.
What is the support contact email for Polaris® Visa® Card?
The support contact email for Polaris® Visa® Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Polaris® Visa® Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Polaris® Visa® Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Polaris® Visa® Card
- Visit the Polaris® Visa® Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.