Where does All America Bank Regular Savings Account do business?
All America Bank Regular Savings Account is based in Cache, OK. It was founded in 1927 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
All America Bank Regular Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does All America Bank offer?
All America Bank Regular Savings Account offers an APY of 0.35% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does All America Bank Regular Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - All America Bank Regular Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does All America Bank Regular Savings Account charge?
All America Bank Regular Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.