Where does Popular Bank Savings Account do business?
Popular Bank Savings Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1893 and offers checking accounts services in 3 states across the USA.
Popular Bank Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Popular Bank offer?
Popular Bank Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Popular Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Popular Bank Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Popular Bank Savings Account charge?
Popular Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Popular Bank Savings Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact Popular Bank Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
85 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Popular Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $4|
|Early Account Closure||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$10|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.1% - 0.2%|