Where does BECU Member Advantage Savings Account do business?
BECU Member Advantage Savings Account is a credit union based in Tukwila, WA. It was founded in 1988 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.BECU Member Advantage Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if BECU Member Advantage Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) offer?
BECU Member Advantage Savings Account offers an APY starting at .10% and ranging up to 6.17% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BECU Member Advantage Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - BECU Member Advantage Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does BECU Member Advantage Savings Account charge?
BECU Member Advantage Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
12770 Gateway Dr S
Tukwila, WA 98168 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$35|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.1% - 6.17%|
Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate