|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.50%|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
BECU Member Advantage Savings Account Review
BECU Member Advantage Savings Account is offered by Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU), a credit union founded in 1988 and based in Tukwila, WA. BECU Member Advantage Savings Account is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Higher than average APY. BECU Member Advantage Savings Account has an annual percentage yield of up to 0.50%, which is higher than the national average interest rate on savings accounts.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- No ATM fees. BECU Member Advantage Savings Account does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU).
Are savings accounts from Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Yes, your Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Does Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) offer a signup bonus?
BECU savings account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for BECU savings account?There is no minimum deposit to open a BECU savings account.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $0|
What APY does Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) offer?
BECU savings account offers an APY of 0.50% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).The interest rate on a savings account or checking account can change based, in part, on what the Federal Reserve does. Note that the APY of a savings account is the amount of interest you will earn if you keep your money in the account for a full year expressed as a percentage. The difference between an APY and an interest rate is that the APY takes into account how often your money earns interest (or compounds). The more often your money compounds, the more it will earn. Savings accounts with an interest rate that compounds daily, for example, will earn a higher return (and therefore a higher APY) than savings accounts that compound annually.
What fees does BECU savings account charge?
BECU savings account does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outgoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
What features and perks does BECU savings account offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account provides ATM access and will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - BECU savings account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - BECU savings account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
Can you set up a direct deposit to BECU savings account?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
What is the customer support email for BECU savings account?
The customer support email for BECU savings account is email@example.com.
Other Services by Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU)
BECU Secured Credit Card
BECU Visa Credit Card
BECU Cash Back Visa Credit Card
BECU WSU Visa Credit Card
BECU UW Visa Credit Card
BECU Boeing Visa Credit Card
BECU WSU Cash Back Visa Credit Card
BECU UW Cash Back Visa Credit Card
BECU Boeing Cash Back Visa Credit Card
BECU WSU Secured Credit Card
BECU UW Secured Credit Card
BECU Boeing Secured Credit Card
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$35|
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||0.50%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend BECU Member Advantage Savings Account to your friends?