Where does Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account do business?
Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account is based in Providence, RI. It was founded in 1828 and offers checking accounts services in 11 states across the USA.
Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Citizens Bank offer?
Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.03% and ranging up to 0.07% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account charge?
Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $100 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Citizens Bank Platinum Plus Savings Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
1 Citizens Plaza
Providence, RI 02903 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Citizens Bank
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$100|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.03% - 0.07%|
Citizens Bank Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate
Be the first to rate