|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
CNB Christmas Club Savings Review
CNB Christmas Club Savings is offered by CNB, a bank founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN. CNB Christmas Club Savings is available in 1 state across the USA.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $5 to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
Are savings accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does CNB offer a signup bonus?
CNB Christmas Club Savings doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum initial deposit for CNB Christmas Club Savings?The minimum deposit to open a CNB Christmas Club Savings is $5.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $5|
What APY does CNB offer?
CNB Christmas Club Savings is not an interest-bearing account.
What fees does CNB Christmas Club Savings charge?
CNB Christmas Club Savings does not charge a monthly service fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
What features and perks does CNB Christmas Club Savings offer?
This savings account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - CNB Christmas Club Savings monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location, or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB Christmas Club Savings allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
Can you set up a direct deposit to CNB Christmas Club Savings?
In most cases, the answer is yes. However, it depends on the direct deposit program your employer uses. Most direct deposit programs allow you to send your paycheck to a savings or checking account. In some cases, you can even split your paycheck between the two.
200 Forks of the River Parkway
Sevierville, TN 37862
- Visit Site