Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account Review
Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account is offered by Comerica Bank,
founded in 1849 and based in Dallas, TX.
Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account is offered in
5 states across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Comerica Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Comerica Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Comerica Bank offer?
Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
What fees does Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account charge?
Comerica Bank Statement Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $50.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $29 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $58 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.