Where does Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account do business?
Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account is a credit union based in Marlborough, MA. It was founded in 1979 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Digital Federal Credit Union offer?
Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 5.12% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account charge?
Digital Federal Credit Union Primary Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
Other Services by Digital Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.25% - 5.12%|
Digital Federal Credit Union Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate