|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
TCF Free Savings Review
Where does TCF Free Savings do business?
TCF Free Savings is based in Sioux Falls, SD. It was founded in 1923 and offers checking accounts services in 7 states across the USA.
TCF Free Savings is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does TCF Bank offer?
TCF Free Savings offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does TCF Free Savings offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does TCF Free Savings charge?
TCF Free Savings does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- TCF Free Savings charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- South Dakota
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$25|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2|
|International ATM Surcharge||$5|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$15|
|Bank Account Features||