in Tax Relief Companies from Barnes Accountancy CorpUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Barnes Accountancy Review
Barnes Accountancy is a tax relief company based in Santa Ana, CA. The company was founded in 1972 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. Barnes Accountancy does not employ enrolled agents or tax attorneys. However, it does employ Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Barnes Accountancy requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
How much does Barnes Accountancy charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Barnes Accountancy offer flexible payments?
Barnes Accountancy does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Barnes Accountancy have a money-back guarantee?
No, Barnes Accountancy does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Barnes Accountancy charge a retainer?
Yes, Barnes Accountancy charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Barnes Accountancy will consider?
Barnes Accountancy has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Barnes Accountancy handle?
Barnes Accountancy provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Barnes Accountancy consider?
Barnes Accountancy deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Barnes Accountancy consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Barnes Accountancy will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Barnes Accountancy consider?
Barnes Accountancy will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreemens.
Does Barnes Accountancy have the staff to provide in-house services?Barnes Accountancy does not have tax attorneys or enrolled agents on staff. However, it does employe Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Barnes Accountancy to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.