Big Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from Big Tax ReliefUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Tax Help Now Visit Site
|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||N/A|
Big Tax Relief Review
Big Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Hermosa, CA. The company was founded in 2019 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. Only certain tax professionals — Enrolled Agents (federally-authorized tax practitioners who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and attorneys — have the authority to represent you to the IRS. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Upfront retainer required. Big Tax Relief requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt.
How much does Big Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case.
Does Big Tax Relief offer flexible payments?
Big Tax Relief does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does Big Tax Relief have a money-back guarantee?
No, Big Tax Relief does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does Big Tax Relief charge a retainer?
Yes, Big Tax Relief charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt Big Tax Relief will consider?
Big Tax Relief has no minimum debt requirements. They will consider all cases if there is an opportunity to add value.
What kind of tax cases can Big Tax Relief handle?
Big Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Big Tax Relief consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. Big Tax Relief will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Big Tax Relief consider?
Big Tax Relief will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreements.
Does Big Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?
Big Tax Relief does not employ tax professionals, enrolled agents, or CPAs to handle tax issues.Big Tax Relief does not have tax attorneys, enrolled agents, or CPAs on staff. They require third-party services to represent clients before the IRS.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia