BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card
in Business Credit Cards from BayPort Credit UnionUnaffiliated
BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit CardUnaffiliated
in Business Credit Cards from BayPort Credit Union
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card Review
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases, identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by BayPort Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
This business credit card offers a rewards program to its customers.
Does it have a sign up bonus?
This business credit card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (757) 928-8850.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, BayPort Credit Union Mastercard® Business Platinum Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the BayPort Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Other Services by BayPort Credit Union
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||