First Bank and Trust Free Checking Review
First Bank and Trust Free Checking is offered by First Bank and Trust,
founded in 1925 and based in Brookings, SD.
First Bank and Trust Free Checking is available in
2 states across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, First Bank and Trust Free Checking does not pay interest.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $1 to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Bank and Trust.
First Bank and Trust Free Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Only available in 2 states.
First Bank and Trust Free Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Bank and Trust federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Bank and Trust Free Checking offer?
First Bank and Trust Free Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for First Bank and Trust Free Checking?
First Bank and Trust Free Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $1 to open an account.
First Bank and Trust Free Checking Minimums
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $1
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $0
What fees does First Bank and Trust Free Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
First Bank and Trust Free Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
What features and perks does First Bank and Trust Free Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - First Bank and Trust Free Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Bank and Trust Free Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for First Bank and Trust Free Checking?
The customer support email for First Bank and Trust Free Checking is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.