America Debt Resolutions
in Debt Settlement Companies from America Debt Resolutions LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||16% - 21%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
America Debt Resolutions Review
America Debt Resolutions is a debt settlement company based in Plano, TX. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 50 state across the USA. Founded in 2006, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. America Debt Resolutions only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- AFCC and IAPDA accredited. America Debt Resolutions is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the largest trade association for the debt settlement industry. It also employs debt resolution specialists that have been trained and accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Well-established firm. America Debt Resolutions has been in business for 14 years.
- Types of debt settled. America Debt Resolutions will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, payday loans, and medical bills.
- Available in most states. America Debt Resolutions is available in 50 states.
- Offers in-house debt relief services. Some debt settlement companies act as intermediaries for larger firms. This company uses its own staff to handle debt settlement accounts.
- Customer service availability. America Debt Resolutions is closed Saturdays and Sundays, but users can track the progress of their settlement accounts at any time by logging onto their online account.
What does America Debt Resolutions do?
America Debt Resolutions offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does America Debt Resolutions charge?
America Debt Resolutions operates on a contingency fee basis. Companies operating under a contingency fee model charge fees that are based upon a percentage of the debt at the time the consumer enrolled; occasionally they are based on a percentage of the savings negotiated by the debt-settlement company. Across the industry in general, debt settlement clients typically see a 45% to 60% reduction of their enrolled debt.
America Debt Resolutions charges fees that range from 16% of the enrolled debt up to 21% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to America Debt Resolutions directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does America Debt Resolutions offer a guarantee?No, America Debt Resolutions does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt America Debt Resolutions will consider?America Debt Resolutions will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does America Debt Resolutions perform its own servicing in-house?
Yes, America Debt Resolutions employs its own in-house servicing staff who manage the process and negotiate settlements on behalf of their customers.
What accreditations does America Debt Resolutions have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- America Debt Resolutions is an accredited AFCC member.
- America Debt Resolutions is an IAPDA member.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend America Debt Resolutions to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.