Century Debt Settlement
in Debt Settlement Companies from Century Support Services, LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
Century Debt SettlementUnaffiliated
in Debt Settlement Companies from Century Support Services, LLC
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Century Debt Settlement to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|% of Debt Fee||18% - 25%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
Century Debt Settlement Review
Where does Century Debt Settlement do business?
Century Debt Settlement is a debt settlement company based in Huntingdon, PA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 30 states (and Washington, DC). Century Debt Settlement is a newly formed company that has been in business for less than a year.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. Century Debt Settlement only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- AFCC and IAPDA accredited. Century Debt Settlement is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the largest trade association for the debt settlement industry. It also employs debt resolution specialists that have been trained and accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Multiple types of debt. Century Debt Settlement settles secured debt, business debt, and all types of unsecured debt, such as credit cards and personal loans.
- Available in most states. Century Debt Settlement is available in 30 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Century Debt Settlement uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
Century Debt Settlement Pros and Cons:
What does Century Debt Settlement do?
Century Debt Settlement offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
- Business debt
What does Century Debt Settlement charge?
Century Debt Settlement charges fees that range from 18% of the enrolled debt up to 25% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Century Debt Settlement directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Century Debt Settlement offer a guarantee?No, Century Debt Settlement does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt Century Debt Settlement will consider?Century Debt Settlement will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Century Debt Settlement perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Century Debt Settlement partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Century Debt Settlement have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Century Debt Settlement is an accredited AFCC member.
- Century Debt Settlement is an IAPDA member.
- Washington, DC
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Dakota