DebtWave Debt Settlement
in Debt Settlement Companies from DebtWave Credit Counseling Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||15% - 20%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$10,000|
DebtWave Debt Settlement Review
DebtWave Debt Settlement is a debt settlement company based in San Diego, CA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in state across the USA. Founded in 2001, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Minimum debt balance of $10,000. DebtWave Debt Settlement only considers clients who have at least $10,000 in debt. This is a typical requirement for most debt settlement companies.
- Not accredited by the AFCC or the IAPDA. DebtWave Debt Settlement is not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the major trade association for the debt settlement industry. Furthermore, it does not invest in the accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) either.
- Well-established firm. DebtWave Debt Settlement has been in business for 19 years.
- Only available in some states. DebtWave Debt Settlement is only available in states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. DebtWave Debt Settlement uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
- Customer service availability. DebtWave Debt Settlement is closed Saturdays and Sundays, but users can track the progress of their settlement accounts at any time by logging onto their online account.
What does DebtWave Debt Settlement do?
DebtWave Debt Settlement offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does DebtWave Debt Settlement charge?
DebtWave Debt Settlement charges fees that range from 15% of the enrolled debt up to 20% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to DebtWave Debt Settlement directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does DebtWave Debt Settlement offer a guarantee?No, DebtWave Debt Settlement does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt DebtWave Debt Settlement will consider?DebtWave Debt Settlement will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $10,000 or more. Customers with less than $10,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does DebtWave Debt Settlement perform its own servicing in-house?
No, DebtWave Debt Settlement partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does DebtWave Debt Settlement have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- DebtWave Debt Settlement is not an accredited AFCC member.
- DebtWave Debt Settlement is not an IAPDA member.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend DebtWave Debt Settlement to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.