Emerson & Douglas Associates
in Debt Settlement Companies from Emerson & Douglas Associates LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||N/A|
|Minimum Debt Owed||N/A|
Emerson & Douglas Associates Review
Emerson & Douglas Associates is a debt settlement company based in Windham, NH. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 49 states (and Washington, DC). Founded in 2008, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- IAPDA accredited. Emerson & Douglas Associates invests in the training and accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). However, it's not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), the debt settlement industry's major trade association.
- Not accredited by the AFCC or the IAPDA. Emerson & Douglas Associates is not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the major trade association for the debt settlement industry. Furthermore, it does not invest in the accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) either.
- Well-established firm. Emerson & Douglas Associates has been in business for 12 years.
- Types of debt settled. Emerson & Douglas Associates will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, payday loans, and medical bills.
- Available in most states. Emerson & Douglas Associates is available in 49 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Emerson & Douglas Associates uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
What does Emerson & Douglas Associates do?
Emerson & Douglas Associates offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
What does Emerson & Douglas Associates charge?
Emerson & Douglas Associates charges fees for their service but they do not disclose their specifc rates.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Emerson & Douglas Associates directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Emerson & Douglas Associates offer a guarantee?No, Emerson & Douglas Associates does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
Does Emerson & Douglas Associates perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Emerson & Douglas Associates partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Emerson & Douglas Associates have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Emerson & Douglas Associates is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Emerson & Douglas Associates is an IAPDA member.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Emerson & Douglas Associates to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.